1. According to the model specifications of the cable connector, the quality of the cable connector material is also uneven. However, in order to ensure the quality of the cable connector, it is recommended not to be cheap. It is best to choose the material of the cable connector manufacturer with reliable quality.
2. It is best not to choose rainy days when the cable is connected, because the water in the cable will seriously affect the service life of the cable, and even a short circuit accident may occur.
3. Be sure to read the manufacturer's product manual carefully before making the cable waterproof connector. This is especially important for cables of 10kV and above. Do all the processes before you do it.
4. For the terminal joint of single-core armored cable above 10kV, remember that only one end of the steel strip is grounded.
5. When the copper tube is pressed, it should not be too hard. As long as it is pressed into place, the copper end face after crimping will have many raised points. This must be flattened with a file, and no burrs can be left.
6. Heat-shrinkable cable joints When using the blowtorch, pay attention to the blower moving back and forth, and not only continuously blow the light in one direction.